Song Charts with Chords and Lyrics
Here you will find all sorts of popular music to practice along with, including a range of songs to suit all levels of experience. Whenever you learn new chords, the first thing you want to do is play them in a song... well now you can.
You will find videos, guitar chords and lyrics to a number of popular songs - current and not so current. The songs have been arranged so that they relate to each video, both in key and format. An on-site Transposer and off-site Transposition Service are available for any key changes that may be required. All songs include chord charts for right and left-handed guitarists.
✓ means the song is suitable for beginners
Pre 1960's & Traditional
|A Paper of Pins||Marty Robbins (Cover) ✓||Trad.|
|All I Have To Do Is Dream||The Everly Brothers ✓||1958|
|Amazing Grace||Celtic Woman (Cover) ✓||Trad.|
|Anniversary Song||Andy Williams (Cover) ✓||1946|
|Dream Lover||Bobby Darin ✓||1959|
|La Bamba||Ritchie Valens ✓||1958|
|Love Me Tender||Elvis Presley||1956|
|Somewhere Over The Rainbow||Ella Fitzgerald (Cover - 1961)||1939|
Nursery Rhymes & Children's Songs
A selection of all time favorites with easy chords - ideal for beginners and enthusiasts.
Songs from The Sound Of Music
Free Music Service
Many of our pages have a Chord Transposer available for key changes but for more complex charts we use a free service.
This service is available to anyone wanting to transpose songs to a different key with a variety of options including chords, lyrics, chord charts etc. Here are the steps:
- Highlight and copy the entire song.
- Go to Logue Music Services
- Paste the song into the box provided then fill in the appropriate boxes making sure you type in the new key in the middle box.
- The other boxes are optional but you may want to try some of their features.
- In the 'Output Format' box there are several choices available... you may want to click lyrics/chords/pictures if you want all the charts displayed with each chord.
- When you have filled out all the required fields, press the 'Click Here' button and there you have it... you can then copy and paste the song into your favorite word processor ready for print.
- If you are using a word processor or Notepad, make sure the font is set to a Monospace Font like 'Courier New', or Lucida Console, etc. - that way your chords will align properly with the lyrics.
- If you run into any problems, make sure you open the 'Help' Tab and click on 'Transpose FAQ'... here you will find answers to all your questions.
- a great site and an excellent service.
We don't dissect each song so that you play it exactly like the artists, although if that is your preference, there are loads of sites that can instruct you and help you do this. Our philosophy has always leaned towards developing your 'Creative Side'. We give you enough tips to get by so you can play along, enjoy each song, broaden your horizons and maybe add some personal touches... you may be pleasantly surprised!