Song charts with chords and lyrics
Here you will find all sorts of popular music to practice along with, including a range of songs to suit all levels of experience. Whenever you learn new chords, the first thing you want to do is play them in a song... well now you can.
You will find videos, guitar chords and lyrics to a number of popular songs - current and not so current. The songs have been arranged so that they relate to each video, both in key and format, along with information, charts, and handy tips - just play along with the video clip. All songs include chord charts for right and left-handed guitarists.
✔ means the song is suitable for beginners
Music from 2000 and beyondSong & Artist
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perri ✓
- All Of Me - John Legend ✓
- Beautiful - Katharine McPhee ✓
- Beneath Your Beautiful - Labrinth ✓
- Better Man - Robbie Williams
- Bonfire Heart - James Blunt ✓
- Breathless - The Corrs
- Budapest - George Ezra ✓
- California Dreamin - Sia ✓
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Count On Me - Bruno Mars ✓
- Counting Stars - One Republic ✓
- Demons - Imagine Dragons ✓
- Diamonds - Rihanna ✓
- Don't You Remember - Adele
- Everyone's Waiting - Missy Higgins
- Ex's & Oh's - Elle King ✓
- Feel - Robbie Williams ✓
- First Cut Is The Deepest, The - Sheryl Crow
- Hallelujah - K D Lang
- Hello - Adele ✓
- Gentle On My Mind - The Band Perry ✓
- I Shall Be Released - Maroon 5 ✓
- I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
- I Won't Let You Go - James Morrison ✓
- If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating ✓
- I'm Not Gonna Miss You - Glen Campbell ✓
- In These Times - Joan Armatrading ✓
- It Will Rain - Bruno Mars
- Just Give Me A Reason - Pink ✓
- Let Her Go - Passenger ✓
- Locked Away - R. City ft. Adam Levine ✓
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Love Is A Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
- Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor
- Not Pretty Enough - Kasey Chambers
- Only Love Can Hurt Like This - Paloma Faith
- Que Sera - Justice Crew ✓
- Rolling In Deep - Adele
- Say Something - Christina Aguilera
- Set Fire To The Rain - Adele
- Some Nights - Fun ✓
- Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye ✓
- Someone Like You - Adele
- Something I Need - OneRepublic ✓
- Stay With Me - Sam Smith ✓
- Sugar - Maroon 5 ✓
- Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey ✓
- The A Team - Ed Sheeran
- There's a Kind of Hush - Dami Im (Carpenters)
- True Love - Pink ✓
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift ✓
- When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars ✓
- Wide Awake - Katy Perry ✓
- Yesterday Once More - Dami Im (Carpenters)
- You Ruin Me - The Veronicas ✓
- Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray ✓
1990's songs / artists
The Good Times
Pre 1960's & Traditional
Nursery Rhymes & Children's Songs
A selection of all time favorites with easy chords - ideal for beginners and enthusiasts.
Songs from Musicals
The Sound Of Music:
Free Music Service
This free service is available to anyone wanting to transpose songs to a different key. It has various options including chords, lyrics, chord charts etc. Here are the steps:
- Highlight and copy the entire song including the 'Song Title' otherwise the formatting will not be retained - except in a Firefox Browser.
- Go to Logue Music Services
- Paste the song into the box provided then fill in the appropriate boxes making sure you type in the new key in the middle box.
- The other boxes are optional but you may want to try some of their features.
- In the 'Output Format' box there are several choices available... you may want to click lyrics/chords/pictures if you want all the charts displayed with each chord.
- When you have filled out all the required fields, press the 'Click Here' button and there you have it... you can then copy and paste the song into your favorite word processor ready for print.
- If you are using a word processor or Notepad, make sure the font is set to a Monospace Font like 'Courier New', or Lucida Console, etc. - that way your chords will align properly with the lyrics.
- If you run into any problems, make sure you open the 'Help' Tab and click on 'Transpose FAQ'... here you will find answers to all your questions.
- a great site and an excellent service.
We don't dissect each song so that you play it exactly like the artists, although if that is your preference, there are loads of sites that can instruct you and help you do this. Our philosophy has always leaned towards developing your 'Creative Side'. We give you enough tips to get by so you can play along, enjoy each song, broaden your horizons and maybe add some personal touches... you may be pleasantly surprised!