O Come All Ye Faithful chords & lyrics
by Celtic Woman
- O Come All Ye Faithful Music & Lyrics: John Francis Wade
- Featured Artists: Celtic Woman from the album A Christmas Celebration
- Music: Key of G Major in 4/4 time at ~ 92 bpm (♩)
- Song Chords: G, D C Am, Em, D7, A7
O Come All Ye Faithful by Celtic Woman
Intro: 4/4 G D G C G D 1. O Come All Ye Faith-ful___ Joy-ful and tri-um-phant Em D G D A7 D O come ye O come ye to Be-eth – le - hem G Am G D Em D Come and be-hold Him___ Born the King of An-gels G D O come let us a-dore Him___ O come let us a-dore Him C G D7 G D7 G C G D7 G O come let us a-dore Hi-im___ Chri-ist the Lord G D G C G D 2. God of God___ Light o-of Li-ight Em D G D A7 D Lo He ab-hors not the Vi - ir - gins womb G Am G D Em D Ve-ry God___ Be-got-ten not cre-a-ted G D O come let us a-dore Him___ O come let us a-dore Him C G D7 G D7 G C G D7 G O come let us a-dore Hi-im___ Chri-ist the Lord Inst: | C G D7 G | D7 / G C | G - D7 | G | G D G C G D 2. Sing choirs of an-gels___ Sing in ex-ul-ta-tion Em D G D A7 D Sing all ye cit-i-zens of hea-v’n a-bove G Am G D Em D Glo-ry to Go – od___ In the High-est G D O come let us a-dore Him___ O come let us a-dore Him C G D7 G D7 G C G D7 G O come let us a-dore Hi-im___ Chri-ist the Lord G D G C G D 3. Yea Lord we greet Thee___ Born this hap-py morn-ing Em D G D A7 D Je-sus to Thee be-e glo-ory gi-v’n G Am G D Em D Word of the Fath-er___ Now in flesh ap-pear-ing G D O come let us a-dore Him___ O come let us a-dore Him C D7 G D7 G O come let us a-dore Him___ Chri-ist the Lord...
- Free Music Transposition Simply highlight & copy the entire song chart above - then click on the link... more
- Key, note & chord transposition chart
- ⏬ O Come All Ye Faithful chords and lyrics
🎜Christmas Carols Page - Easier Version in G Major with less chord changes
- 📖 Sheet Music (various scores) at MusicaNeo.Com
- Featured Album by Celtic Woman: A Christmas Celebration
🗝️ G Major
Numbered Circles: Chord fingering - number inside circle indicates which finger to use
Unmarked strings: Play open
X: Don't play string
Barre Line: One finger holds down multiple strings
R: Root Note
Right Handed Charts:
Left Handed Charts:
- Level of Ease: Easy - an ideal Christmas Carol for beginners.
- Song Key: G Major (1 sharps - F#)
- Tempo: approx. 92 bpm (♩) During a live performance, the tempo tends to fluctuate... sometimes as low as 90 bpm, and as high as 94 bpm... if you are using a metronome or click track, the beat sounds on every quarter-note / crotchet.
- bpm - beats per minute
- The repeat sign means you repeat the previous part in the bar. We are in 4/4 time (4 quarter-note/crotchet beats per bar), so | D7 / G C | means you play D7 for 2 beats, G for 1 beat, and C for 1 beat.